Shino, Enrijeta and Daniel A. Smith. 2018. “Timing the Habit: Voter Registration and Turnout.” Electoral Studies 51: 72-82.
Issue Voting in the 2012 and 2016 Elections: An Assessment of Mode Effects. (with Michael D. Martinez)
- Determined by Mode? Sample Composition and Issue Voting in 2018 Horse-Race Florida Elections
- Political Knowledge of Early Voters: Do ‘Stubborn Voters’ make Uninformed Decisions?
- More than a Dummy: Youth Voter Participation and State Election Reforms
Non Peer – Reviewed Articles & Op-Eds
- Your Voting Habits may Depend on When you Registered to Vote. The Conversation.
- Strong Conservative Support for Governor Scott to Keep his Promise to Protect LGBT State Workers and Contractors. Bureau of Economics and Business Research – Survey Research Center, University of Florida.
- Home Ownership In Florida: Why It Matters And What Floridians Think. Bureau of Economics and Business Research – Survey Research Center, University of Florida.